The roads within this seasonal closure are located above private lands and only affect the roads systems on the National Forest.
The following roads are now closed to four-wheeled vehicles:
· Palmich Canyon (FS Road No. 220) from Road #5300 to junction of Road #5340.
· Crum Canyon (FS Road No. 5303) from entrance of National Forest lands to junction with Steliko Ridge (FS Road No 5310).
· Byers Canyon (FS Road No. 5304).
· Osburn Canyon (FS Road No. 5305) closed above private lands, to junction with South Fork Mud Creek (FS Road No. 5340).
· Steliko Ridge (FS Road No. 5310) From Entiat Valley road to junction with Crum Canyon Road (FS Road Number 5303).
· Wilkinson Canyon (FS Road No. 5330).
- South Fork Mud Creek (FS Road No. 5340) From FS Road No. 5300 to junction with Oklahoma Gulch county road.
The Entiat Ranger District asks you to please respect the seasonal road closures as they facilitate safe use of National Forest Roads for all recreationists.
For current winter recreation information, please contact the Entiat Ranger Station at 509-784-4700.