Forest Supervisor, Rick Brazell, would like to invite anyone interested in learning more about the collaborative Forest Plan revision process to attend one of the following community meetings. These meetings will provide an opportunity for interested parties to hear from the Forest Supervisor regarding his commitment to the collaborative process, provide a basic understanding of the planning rule and the revision process, and identify if parties want to be involved in the process at a highly committed level or at a lower informational level. These sessions will be facilitated by University of Idaho staff.
Following is a list of all Community meetings:
· Tues. Sept 11th 7-9 pm at Orofino, Id: Best Western Motel
· Thurs. Sept 13th 7-9 pm at Grangeville, Id: Senior Center
· Tues. Sept 25th 7-9 pm at Moscow, Id: 1912 Center
· Thurs. Sept 27th 7-9 pm at Lolo, Mt: Community Center
· Thurs. Oct 4th 7-9 pm at Lewiston, Id: Red Lion Hotel
For more information: http://www.fs.usda.gov/main/nezperce/landmanagement/planning.