The Emmett Ranger District has prepared a Draft Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) for the Scriver Creek Integrated Restoration Project (SCIRP). The 11,500 acres project is located approximately 6 miles north of Crouch, Idaho. The SCIRP proposes to undertake vegetative condition restoration, improve watershed conditions, and utilize wood products resulting from restoration activities to support local and regional communities through a variety of activities including commercial and non-commercial vegetation management and road system modifications and maintenance activities. A Notice of Intent (NOI) announcing that the Forest Service will prepare a Supplemental DEIS for the Scriver Integrated Restoration Project was published in the Federal Register on June 18, 2012.
Location SummaryThe project area is approximately 11,500 acres and is located in the Scriver Creek sub-watershed, a tributary to the Middle Fork Payette River, 6 miles north of Crouch, Idaho.
District: Emmett Ranger District
- Scriver Creek Integrated Restoration Project SDEIS Cover Letter (PDF 205kb)
- Scriver Creek Integrated Restoration Project SDEIS Summary (PDF 1399kb)
Scriver Creek Integrated Restoration Project Supplemental Draft Environmental Impact Statement Summary.(See below)
- Scriver Creek Integrated Restoration Project SDEIS Volume 1 (PDF 10175kb)
Volume 1 includes Title Page, Abstract, Table Contents, List of Figures, List of Tables, Chapter 1, Chapter 2, and Chapter 3 (Vegetation, Fire and Fuel Resources, Wildlife, and Air Quality Sections).(See below)
- Scriver Creek Integrated Restoration Project SDEIS Volume 2 (PDF 7102kb)
Volume 2 includes Chapter 3 (Hydrology, Fisheries, Soil Resources, Botanical Resources, Noxious Weeds, Range, Transportation, Recreation Resources, Cultural Resources, Economic Assessment, Scenic Environment, Inventoried Roadless Area, Climate Change, and Resource Commitments Sections), Chapter 4, Literature Cited, Glossary, and Index.(See below)
- Scriver Creek Integrated Restoration Project SDEIS Appendix A (PDF 271kb)
Roads Tables by Alternatives.
- Scriver Creek Integrated Restoration Project SDEIS Appendix B (PDF 1288kb)
- Scriver Creek Integrated Restoration Project SDEIS Appendix C (PDF 426kb)
Soil Resources-Detrimental Disturbance Tables
- Scriver Creek Integrated Restoration Project SDEIS Appendix D (PDF 416kb)
Vegetation Strata Descriptions