1. Always know and abide by local campfire regulations.
2. Current Fire Danger is rated as High on the Gifford Pinchot and Mt. Hood national forests, as well as the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area.
3. A Campfire ban is in effect. Campfires are illegal except in established campgrounds and permanent fire rings.
4. Chainsaw use is prohibited after 1 p.m. due to fire danger.
5. Keep fires small and only use wood that fits inside the fire ring.
6. It is unlawful and toxic to burn trash. If you packed it in, please pack it out.
7. Never, ever leave a campfire unattended.
Don’t leave until your fire is dead out…if it’s too hot to touch, it’s too hot to leave