Powder River – Chinook salmon
- Open May 19 to Sept. 1 from from Hughes Lane Bridge near Baker City to Mason Dam.
- The daily bag limit has been increased from past years to four spring Chinook per day.
- Open to sport fishing seven days a week from Dug Bar Boat Ramp to the deadline below Hells Canyon Dam. The fishery will remain open until a notice of closure is announced.
- The daily bag limit is four adipose fin-clipped spring Chinook salmon (adult and jacks) per day, no more than two can be an adult salmon more than 24-inches long. Anglers must stop fishing for salmon for the day when they have kept four jack salmon (equal to or less than 24-inches long) or two adult salmon, whichever comes first.
- Only barbless hooks may be used. Anglers are reminded to consult the 2015 Oregon Sport Fishing Regulations for other applicable regulations.