No matter how you choose to enter the park – by car, RV, ski, or snowshoe – the entrance fee to the park will be waived next Monday for all recreational visits.
The NPS is waiving entrance fees on nine days in 2015 as a way to encourage people to get outdoors and enjoy the remarkable landscapes and historical and cultural sites national parks have to offer.
Other fee free dates for 2015 are:
· February 14-16th for the President’s Day Weekend
· April 18 & 19th for the opening weekend of National Park Week
· August 25th for the National Park Service’s 99th Birthday
· September 26 for National Public Lands Day
· November 11th in honor of Veterans Day
Bryce Canyon National Park protects and conserves resources integral to a landscape of unusual scenic beauty exemplified by highly colored and fantastically eroded geological features, including rock fins and spires, for the benefit and enjoyment of the people. Additional information can also be obtained by visiting the park’s website at www.nps.gov/brca or by calling the park’s main information line at (435)834-5322.