The meeting schedule is as follows:
Bullhead City, Arizona Kingman, Arizona
April 1, 2015, from 6 to 8 p.m. April 2, 2015, from 6 to 8 p.m.
Suddenlink Community Center BLM Kingman Field Office
2380 3rd St. 2755 Mission Blvd.
Bullhead City, AZ 86442 Kingman, AZ 86401
From 6:00 to 6:30 p.m., there will be poster presentations available for viewing. At 6:30 p.m., there will be a formal presentation. The formal presentation will include the following topics:
- Current population estimate
- Vegetation utilization data
- Fertility control on Wild Burro
- Appropriate Management Level
- Burros outside the Herd Management Area
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact BLM Wild Horse and Burro Specialist Chad Benson at 928-718-3750.