Species affected: All species
- Bonneville Pool - Sept. 12 through Oct.15.
- White Salmon River and Drano Lake - Sept. 12 through Dec. 31.
- Mainstem Columbia River from Bonneville Dam upstream to The Dalles Dam.
- White Salmon River from the mouth upstream to the county road bridge below the former location of the powerhouse.
- Drano Lake upstream of the Highway 14 Bridge to markers below the Little White Salmon National Fish Hatchery.
Reason for action: Anti-snagging rules in conjunction with the requirement that all fish must be hooked inside the mouth has been used successfully to reduce snagging on several Southwest Washington streams. Enforcement officers have asked that this regulation be applied to these areas above Bonneville Dam.
Fishers must have a current Washington fishing license, appropriate to the fishery. Check the WDFW "Fishing in Washington" rules pamphlet for details on fishing seasons and regulations. Fishing rules are subject to change. Check the WDFW Fishing hotline for the latest rule information at (360) 902-2500, press 2 for recreational rules. For the Shellfish Rule Change hotline call (360)796-3215 or toll free 1-866-880-5431.