As part of this nationwide event, fees will be waived for all Red Rock Pass Fee Program sites including Palatki, Honanki, V Bar V Cultural sites, and multiple trailheads.
Areas not included in the fee waiver program are campgrounds and recreation sites managed under concession contract, including Grasshopper Point, Crescent Moon Ranch and West Fork (Call o’ the Canyon).
In addition to the Fee-Free Days recognized nationally (listed on the Forest Service website atwww.fs.fed.us/passespermits), the District has incorporated additional weekends into their local fee waiver program.
All 2015 fee-free days on the Red Rock Ranger District:
· Jan. 17-19 (Martin Luther King Jr. Day)
· Feb. 14-16 (Presidents day weekend)
· May 23-25 (Memorial Day weekend)
· June 13 (National Get Outdoors Day)
· July 3-5 (Fourth of July weekend)
· Sept. 5-7 (Labor Day weekend)
· Sept. 26 (National Public Lands Day)
· Oct. 10-12 (Columbus Day weekend)
· Nov. 11 (Veteran’s Day)
For more information about fee free days on the Red Rock District, contact the Red Rock Visitor Center at 928-203-2900.