- A Juvenile Resident Sports Pac makes a great gift. It lets 12- to 17-year olds fish, hunt, crab and clam all year for only $55. The package includes one of each of the following: Combination angling/hunting/shellfish license; combined angling harvest tag; upland game bird and Oregon waterfowl validation; and tags (general or controlled) for deer, elk, bear, cougar and spring turkey.
- Adult anglers and hunters reap the benefits of reduced pricing in a Sports Pac for $164.75, a $69.75 savings.
- Senior citizens 70 and over who have been Oregon residents for five years get a fishing license for $15 and a hunting license for $13.75.
- The 2014 Habitat Conservation Stamp helps restore the state’s native habitats to benefit fish and wildlife. For $40, you get a collector stamp and an ODFW Wildlife Area parking permit (a $22 value).
- Big game raffle tickets start at $4.50 and make a great gift for any hunter who wants an additional chance to hunt big game. Winners can hunt an expanded area and extended season.
- Introduce a friend or family member to fishing, hunting, crabbing or clamming with a gift certificate to an ODFW Outdoor Skills class. A $52 gift certificate will cover almost any class (participants would be responsible for buying the appropriate license and tag). Gift certificates can be purchased by contacting Mark Newell at Mark.Newell@state.or.us, (503) 947-6018. Gift certificates are not available through the license sales system.
If you are giving a license as a gift, make sure you have the hunter’s or angler’s full name and date of birth (day, month, year). If the person has had a license before, make sure you have their ODFW hunter/angler ID number found at the top of their license. If you are purchasing a license for someone who has never had a license, you will have to provide his or her social security number in compliance with Federal and State laws.
What is for Sale?
Licenses and tag fees
License sales agents and ODFW offices that sell licenses