Visitors looking for a developed OHV area for this weekend can use the Hayfield Draw OHV Area in Camp Verde. Hayfield Draw is located about 8 miles from Camp Verde on State Highway 260 towards Cottonwood.
Alto Pit will be open to the public again Monday, May 11th.
Visitors of the Prescott National Forest can obtain additional information via the following:
· Prescott NF Forest Website: http://www.fs.usda.gov/prescott/
· Bradshaw Ranger District, (928) 443-8000
· Chino Valley Ranger District (928) 777-2200
· Verde Ranger District (928) 567-4121
· Arizona Fire Restrictions http://firerestrictions.us/az/