Groom Creek Horse Camp was developed for the exclusive use of the equestrian camper and is open May 1 to October 31. Loop A is first come, first served and Loops B and C may be reserved by calling 1-877-444-6777 or online at www.recreation.gov.
Back Country Horsemen of Central Arizona, (BCHCAZ), is a not-for-profit (501c3) organization dedicated to: keeping trails open for all users; educating horse users in Leave-No-Trace practices; and providing volunteer service to resource agencies. For more information on BCHCAZ visit their web site at http://www.bchcaz.org/
Visitors of the Prescott National Forest can obtain additional information via the following:
· Prescott NF Forest Website: http://www.fs.usda.gov/prescott/
· Bradshaw Ranger District, (928) 443-8000
· Chino Valley Ranger District (928) 777-2200
· Verde Ranger District (928) 567-4121
· Arizona Fire Restrictions http://firerestrictions.us/az/