The Forest Service will be submitting the application using the California internet-based “On-Line Grant Application” (OLGA) software. After the public review and comment process a final application will be submitted, due May 4, 2015. The public may view and comment on the Preliminary application by visiting the State Grants and Cooperative Agreements Program atwww.ohv.parks.ca.gov and select the Grants tab. The OHMVR Division’s website will provide further detailed instructions for accessing the preliminary application and submitting comments.
2014/2015 Grant Cycle – Important Dates
· Monday, March 2, 2015: Preliminary applications are due
· Tuesday, March 3, 2015 to Monday, April 6, 2015: Public review and comment period
· Monday, May 4, 2015: Final applications are due
· May 2015: OHMVR Division review of final applications
· Monday, June 1, 2015: Application Results - Intent to Award posted on the OHMVR Division’s websitehttp://www.ohv.parks.ca.gov/
· Tuesday, June 2, 2015 to Tuesday, July 2, 2015: Thirty (30) calendar day appeal period
· Friday, July 3, 2015: Final awards posted on the OHMVR Division’s website upon resolution of any appeals
The Forest’s application will focus on maintaining off-road vehicle routes, facilities, signage, law enforcement, and education consistent with its 2009 Motorized Travel Management Record of Decision. The OHMVR and the Sequoia National Forest have maintained a successful partnership for over 26 years!