- Humptulips River (Grays Harbor County): From the downstream edge of Reynvanns Bar up to Hwy 101 Bridge. Salmon daily limit is 2. Release wild coho. Release all chinook beginning Nov. 16, 2015.
- Wishkah River (Grays Harbor County): From West Wishkah Road Bridge to the Wishkah Rearing Ponds. Salmon daily limit is 2. Release all salmon except chum and hatchery coho.
- Satsop River (Grays Harbor/Mason counties): From the confluence with West Fork Satsop River to bridge at Schafer State Park. Salmon daily limit is 2. Release all wild chinook and wild coho. Release all chinook beginning Dec 1, 2015.
- Satsop River (Grays Harbor/Mason counties): From 400 feet below Bingham Creek Hatchery dam upstream to the dam. This section of the Satsop is only open for anglers with disabilities who permanently use a wheelchair and who have a designated harvester companion card. Salmon daily limit is 2. Release all wild chinook and wild coho. Release all chinook beginning Dec 1, 2015.
- Skookumchuck River (Lewis/Thurston counties): From the first Skookumchuck Road SE Bridge downstream of the hatchery to 100 feet below the outlet of the PP&L/WDFW steelhead rearing pond located at the base of Skookumchuck Dam. Salmon daily limit is 2. Release all salmon except hatchery coho.
- Newaukum River, including South Fork (Lewis County): From Gish Road Bridge to Leonard Road Bridge. Salmon daily limit is 2. Release all salmon except hatchery coho.
- All other sections and tributaries of the rivers mentioned above remain closed to all fishing. Grays Harbor Catch Area 2-2 and all tributaries remain closed to fishing. The following rivers and tributaries remain closed to all fishing: Hoquiam, Chehalis, Wynoochee, Black, Johns and Elk rivers and Van Winkle Creek.
Species affected: Salmon and gamefish.
Location: Select Grays Harbor tributaries.
Reason for action: Sufficient numbers of coho have entered Grays Harbor hatcheries to achieve 2015 production goals of early timed coho.
Other information: WDFW will continue to monitor the progress of the Grays Harbor coho run.
Information about public access to Reynvaan Bar can be found online at http://wdfw.wa.gov/lands/water_access/30220/.
Gamefish regulations in the open areas are listed in the Sportfishing Rules Pamphlet.
Information contact: Mike Scharpf, (360) 249-1205
Fishers must have a current Washington fishing license, appropriate to the fishery. Check the WDFW "Fishing in Washington" rules pamphlet for details on fishing seasons and regulations. Fishing rules are subject to change. Check the WDFW Fishing hotline for the latest rule information at (360) 902-2500, press 2 for recreational rules. For the Shellfish Rule Change hotline call (360)796-3215 or toll free 1-866-880-5431.