Species affected: All species.
- North Fork Nooksack from the mouth to Nooksack Falls
- All tributaries draining into the North Fork Nooksack from the mouth to Nooksack Falls
- The Middle Fork Nooksack from mouth to the City of Bellingham Diversion Dam
- All tributaries draining into the Middle Fork Nooksack from the mouth to the Diversion Dam
- The mainstem Nooksack from Slater Road to the forks.
Previously announced restrictions and closures remain in effect on the following Nooksack Basin reaches and tributaries:
- South Fork Nooksack from the mouth to Skookum Creek.
- South Fork Nooksack from Wanlick Creek upstream, including Wanlick Creek and all tributaries.
Other information: Anglers are reminded that the South Fork Nooksack from Skookum Creek to Wanlick Creek is closed by permanent rules. Angling for salmon and gamefish will reopen as listed in the Sport Fishing Rules 2015/2016 pamphlet edition, FISHING IN WASHINGTON, in the above described reaches when the concern has passed, or when spring chinook spawning is completed.
Information Contact: Brett Barkdull 360-466-4345 x 270 firstname.lastname@example.org
Fishers must have a current Washington fishing license, appropriate to the fishery. Check the WDFW "Fishing in Washington" rules pamphlet for details on fishing seasons and regulations. Fishing rules are subject to change. Check the WDFW Fishing hotline for the latest rule information at (360) 902-2500, press 2 for recreational rules. For the Shellfish Rule Change hotline call (360)796-3215 or toll free 1-866-880-5431.